www/flashpluginwrapper

Brandon D. Valentine brandon at dvalentine.com
Thu Feb 19 01:12:48 PST 2004

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 10:58:05PM +0900, Norikatsu Shigemura wrote:
> 	2. change MAINTAINER to ports at .

Nork,

I will volunteer to take over maintainership of this port.  I am about
to file several PRs to update and assume maintainership of a few other
abandoned ports and wouldn't mind taking over this one as well.  If you
would be interested in handing over maintainership to me please respond
and I will prepare a PR with patches to update this port accordingly.

Thanks,

Brandon D. Valentine
--
brandon at dvalentine.com                           http://www.geekpunk.net
Pseudo-Random Googlism:  tejas is a transliteration of a caddo indian