Perhaps time for a new for a new torrent port?
john at veidit.net
Wed Feb 18 06:42:17 PST 2004
I noticed this little pice of nifty software:
Perhaps it should be in the FreeBSD ports tree?
What is TorrentFlux?
TorrentFlux is a FREE PHP based Torrent client. Manage all of your
Torrent downloads through a convenient web interface from anywhere.
TorrentFlux is a feature rich Torrent manager.
* Upload Torrents via URL or File Upload
* Start, Stop, and Delete Torrents with a click
* View Download Progress of all torrents at a glance
* View drive space at a glance
* View Torrent file meta information
* Built-in User management and Security
* Private Messaging
* Themes (selectable per user)
* Upload History
* Detailed User Administration
* Admin Searchable Logs
* Linux (tested on Debian & Red Hat)
* Apache with PHP
* MySQL Database
* Linux BitTorrent Client (requires Python)
* Screen (usually installed on most Linux distributions)
More information about the freebsd-ports