Failure in ghostscript-afpl upgrade

Michael Dunham michaeldunham at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 15 23:15:57 PST 2004

I think I may have read this was an ongoing problem, but I thought I
would ask if anyone knows what the error I am getting in upgrading
ghostscript-afpl is and if there is a fix for it.  I have noticed
happening over a period of time with this port across several changes.
I am using FreeBSD 5.1 Current and I did update the ports.

When I try an upgrade it stops with the following error shortly after
finishing the drivers screen:
gmake:  *** No rule to make target 'obj/stp.dev', needed by
'obj/gconfxx.h'. Stop.
***Error Code 2

Stop in /home/ports/print/ghostscript-afpl.
** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa
/tmp/portupgrade1692.0 make

** Fix the problem and try again
** The following packages were not installed or upgraded (*:skipped /
!:failed)
              ! print/ghostscript-afpl
(ghostscript-afpl-8.00_2)          (new compiler error)

Thanks

Mike