FreeBSD Port: dbf2mysql-1.14

Laurie Knight lauriek at axl.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 03:38:36 PST 2004

Hi,

I wonder if you could offer some advice. My company has been using a version of the dbf2mysql convertor program for years now, unfortunately it seems the format of our input db has changed slightly and its causing us all sorts of problems.
Basically I need to know - how on linux can I find which version of the utility I am using?
And  does the convertor program do anything with regards to changing the format of the output sql tables to match the input dbf tables?
Many thanks!

    Laurie
--
Laurie Knight, Webmaster.
AXL Performance Solutions, a division of IS Solutions Plc

UK Registered Office: Windmill House, 91-93 Windmill Road, Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex TW16 7EF. Company Registration No. 1892751

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the person and organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named recipient you may not copy it or make use of any information contained in it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. To do so may be unlawful.

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of IS Solutions plc. Messages sent or received are not private and may be the subject of monitoring. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

Although this email and any attachments have been scanned for viruses, IS Solutions plc cannot accept liability for loss or damage arising from the use of this email or its attachments.

IS Solutions plc UK. Company Registration No. 1892751
Registered Office: Windmill House, 91-93 Windmill Rd, Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex TW16 7EF.