Two package questions

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:57:25 PST 2004

I know this is the "ports" mailing list, but I hope this is the right
place to ask these...

If there are machines constantly building the ports collection
all the time, how come all of the packages are not available
for installing from packages?

and 2nd...

How can I have a package p installed that depends on package
x but when I create p.tgz and x.tgz packages (using
package_create -b) there are still dependencies missing
(like the wrong version of a shared lib) Is that a bug to
report? Or have I done something wrong with portupgrade?

Thanks for your time.