SDL uses incorrect thread flags

Philip Paeps philip at freebsd.org
Mon Feb 9 01:24:32 PST 2004

On 2004-02-09 01:15:41 (-0500), Will Saxon <WillS at housing.ufl.edu> wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 12:06:25PM +0900, FUJISHIMA Satsuki wrote:
> > >
> > > $ sdl11-config --libs
> > > -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib -lSDL-1.1 -lpthread
> > >
> > > Mine does not. In my case, -lc_r comes from artsc-config.
> >
> > I rebuilt SDL from scratch and still get this error :(
>
> I rebuilt every package a few days ago after updating to the new system.  I
> managed to get frozen-bubble to compile, but when I try to run it I get:
>
> [SDL Init] Not a HASH reference at /usr/local/bin/frozen-bubble.pl line
> 322.

This is a problem with frozenbubble not liking the p5-SDL update from early
January.  I had some patches for frozen-bubble I forgot to submit and I've
since lost them too.  I'll reinvent them and submit them.  If you can't live
without frozenbubble for another few hours, just revert devel/p5-SDL to the
pre-20031230 version and you should be alright.

> It worked a week or so ago before I updated things, not sure what is causing
> the above to happen now.

You probably had an old p5-SDL?

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
                                                       subscribed to the list.

  If there isn't a law, there will be.