Kdegraphics-3.2 package

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Mon Feb 9 00:20:35 PST 2004

You can't create a package because of the following errors.

Creating gzip'd tar ball in
'/usr/ports/packages/All/kdegraphics-3.2.0_1.tgz'
tar: lib/kuickshow.la: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: lib/kuickshow.so: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: share/applnk/Graphics/kuickshow.desktop: Cannot stat: No such file
or directory
pkg_create: make_dist: tar command failed with code 512
*** Error code 1

The missing files are all listed in plist.imlib. I am wondering if
kuickshow builds. I haven't logged the build yet and gone back to look
at it. I just noticed what the error was and portupgrade had cleaned
it :).

Kent

--
Kent Stewart