Problems with www/linux-beonex Makefile

Robert drakcap at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 7 09:18:07 PST 2004

I had a problem with this too - I don't anymore.

Here's how I solved it: the ports fetch & make index that I performed on
Feb. 3 was fine, but the one for Feb. 5 generated a dead stop; apparently at
"linux-beonex", but when I deleted that port I still got a dead stop.
Performing "make describe" on the "ports/www" folder showed the culprit -
"linuxpluginwrapper".  That makes more sense than "linux-beonex", as far as
being the problem is concered, since "linuxpluginwrapper" was updated late
on Feb 3 (after my last good fetch).  Deleting the "linuxpluginwrapper" port
solved the issue.

Robert