setting autoconf version?

Louis Munro louismunro at altern.org
Sat Feb 7 08:22:15 PST 2004

On February 7, 2004 10:41 am, Liam Foy wrote:

> You need autoconf 2.54 or higher like it states. Grap the latest port
> which is...
>
> cd /usr/ports/devel/autoconf257 && make all install clean distclean
>
> install it, and then attempt to install kde3 again.
>
> -Liam Foy
Liam,

I have
autoconf-2.13.000227_5, autoconf-2.53_1 and autoconf-2.57_1 installed
concurrently. The problem is telling my system which one to use as it
defaults to 2.13.000227_5.
I have also tried deinstalling all versions but 2.57_1. That didn't work
either.
Just so you know, my ports are synched as of this morning, so it's not like
I'm out of date with the base port tree...

Louis