gettext 0.13.1 problem?

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Thu Feb 5 09:39:54 PST 2004

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 09:48:17AM -0500, Trevor Johnson wrote:
> When I updated gettext-old to 0.12.1 and re-added it, I renamed patch-ad
> and patch-ak to patch-gettext-tools_misc_Makefile.in and
> patch-gettext-tools_misc_po-mode.el.  The devel/gettext port never had
> patch-gettext-tools_misc_Makefile.in nor
> patch-gettext-tools_misc_po-mode.el.  It sounds like you copied files from
> the gettext-old port skeleton into ports/devel/gettext.  Your idea of
> removing those two files is sound.

I have checked two public cvsup mirror I maintain and a private cvsup mirror,
and found the patch-ad and patch-ak files in devel/gettext/files. It can
also be found here:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/devel/gettext/files/

And it seemed that the files are there like in my local machines, say,
not in the files/Attic/, but in files/.

So I guess it's still in the central repository? Or these sites are out
of sync? If I was right, would you please do some necessary cvs operations?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
--
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.