FreeBSD Port: clamav-0.65

Thomas Wloka prof at uni-halver.de
Mon Feb 2 00:00:20 PST 2004

Hi,

i don´t know if the current problem is already reported. So sorry if i
trouble you with this. I am using clamav for some time and noticed that
in every devel Port of clamav when i install or reinstall a new version
a check is made if /usr/local/etc/clamav.conf.default and
/usr/local/etc/freshclam.conf.default are in place. But this is an
install and these files are not there. So the portinstall fails after
copy the 2 files to /usr/local/etc the install is ok. This was only in
the devel version of clamav (no matter to me, its devel). But now i have
the same problem on another system with security/clamav version 65_4.
Here it is only clamav.conf.default.

If i have to submit this "bug", please send me the URL where i can do this.

Thanks

--
Thomas Wloka			http://www.uni-halver.de/

@home: prof at uni-halver.de	@Webmaster: prof at uni-halver.de