[RFC] moinmoin update to 1.3.1

Josef El-Rayes josef at FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 31 06:58:13 PST 2004

hi!

i rewrote the port of moinmoin[1] to update it to
version 1.3.1 and to reflect the different possible installation
modes - as it is possible to install moinmoin as cgi, fast_cgi
and so on. as it is not quite obvious from the help pages
how the different installation modes vary, i would like
to ask you, to test them and tell me what did not work correctly.
it is also possible to install several, different instances
of moinmoin (at least it should be ;-).

so please take a look at it and report me problems.
or if you have other ideas, tell me so.

-josef

[1] http://people.freebsd.org/~josef/stuff/moinmoin.tar.gz
--