Freeze delayed slightly

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Thu Dec 30 13:57:49 PST 2004

The announced time of the freeze has passed, but I'm still fighting
with the redhat 8 upgrade (see previous post to ports@ about the need
for an updated version of freetype that is compatible with redhat 8,
in order for linux font rendering to not look ugly), so I'm going to
hold off the freeze until we get that resolved so that people have a
stable base from which to test the linuxulator.

Kris

P.S. This does not mean that you've got free reign to break port
builds on 4.x until I cut you off; please continue to test all
significant updates on 4.x machines so you don't break things at the
last minute and make me hunt you down with a stick :-)