desktop-file-utils

Michael C. Shultz ringworm at inbox.lv
Tue Dec 28 20:37:07 PST 2004

I get the following error when trying to deinstall  desktop-file-utils:

root at ringworm:/usr/ports/devel/desktop-file-utils#make deinstall
===>  Deinstalling for devel/desktop-file-utils
===>   Deinstalling desktop-file-utils-0.10
===>   desktop-file-utils-0.9 has a different PREFIX: /usr/X11R6,
skipping
root at ringworm:/usr/ports/devel/desktop-file-utils#

I have no idea what is causing this, do you?

Also I think going from version 0.9 to 0.10 is actually going backwards,
probably should have gone from 0.09 to 0.10, and maybe you are going to
need to set PORTEPOCH=1 ?

-Mike