FreeBSD Port: xmbibtex-1.5

Rob spamrefuse at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 17:56:44 PST 2004

Doug Barton wrote:
> Rob wrote:
>
>> Kris Kennaway wrote:
>>>
>>> Port updates should be sent via GNATS (using send-pr(8)), otherwise
>>> they're not tracked and tend to get overlooked.  If someone doesn't
>>> commit this immediately, please resubmit it there.
>>>
>>> Kris
>>

>> I have to pull out here. I'm always getting very frustrated when this
>> send-pr issue kills my contributions.
>
> Realistically, send-pr is the way that we handle this stuff, so if you want
> to make a contribution, you should put some thought into making it work.

I tried that before and failed. Also, I don't want to change anything to my
sendmail configuration. To me this is a tin of worms, that I rather leave
closed.

Why there's no web-interface to submit patches?

> You might also consider asking for help from someone on the list who can
> submit the PR for you.

I've already sent my patch to the ports mailinglist. It's here:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2004-December/019014.html

Whoever wants to submit this, please go ahead!

Thanks,
Rob.