FreeBSD ports that you maintain which are currently marked broken

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sun Dec 19 00:52:32 PST 2004

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 11:52:37PM -0500, linimon at FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Dear FreeBSD port maintainer:
>

> portname:           misc/muuz
> broken because:     Does not compile
> build errors:       none.
> overview:           http://portsmon.firepipe.net/portoverview.py?category=misc&portname=muuz
>

> Thanks for your efforts to help improve FreeBSD.

	Gentlemen, I just don't have time time/savvy to finish the port.
	I hacked a new Makefile several months ago that works on 5.3.
	But I've forgotten all the steps to commit the new tarball
	and makefile.   So unless there is somone who can help me with
	this, it's time to withdraw the port.  --I *do* understand
	that we've all got so much spare-time on our hands...

	gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline at thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix