FreeBSD Port: w3mir-1.0.10

James Crouse kg4wjz at bigjames.net
Wed Dec 15 06:34:58 PST 2004

I know your really not the person to ask about a question on the use of the software but the person listed on the w3mir webpage's  e-mail address is invalid.  My question is when I use w3mir on the commandline #w3mir http://somesite.com all the downloaded content gets put into my root filesystem /  have i missed something in the manpages to specify a path or is this normal operation any suggestions or comments would be appreciated Thanks James Crouse