New ports not approved

Carlos E. G. Carvalho cartola at openit.com.br
Sun Dec 12 15:08:25 PST 2004

	Oh yeah, I know :) I've counted and started to to think about a
little tool/script to allow people to download and use not committed ports
(at their own risk, of course) :)
	Think it would be of any interest?

	Thanks to Kris, Ill try to correct the ports posted with mistakes.

[ ]s,

Carlos E. G. Carvalho		OpenIT Soluções Tecnológicas
Consultor Unix/Internet		Tel. +55 21 2517-6000
http://www.openit.com.br
http://www.myfreebsd.com.br