FreeBSD Port: getmail-4.2.4

Joe St.Louis admin at bsdhelp.net
Fri Dec 10 08:09:43 PST 2004

did you run the script suggested in the /usr/ports/UPDATING file?

20041202:
AFFECTS: users of any ports which have dependency on lang/python
AUTHOR: perky at FreeBSD.org
After upgrading of lang/python, you must rebuild all its consumer
ports to make them get ready to Python 2.4.

To do this, you will need to:
pkgdb -uf && cd /usr/ports/lang/python && make upgrade-site-packages