PR ports/72706: Would someone mind taking at look at it for commit?

Tillman Hodgson tillman at seekingfire.com
Tue Dec 7 11:21:02 PST 2004

It's been close to 8 weeks ;-)

It's a dependency for an HTML::Mason based photo gallery that I've
deployed in a few locations, so having a port would be handy.

I should also point out that there's a typo in the Subject line of the
PR: s/Ground/Group/. That'll teach me not to rely on spell-checking.

Thanks,

-T

--
Page 38: Be sure that, in the excitement of creating a totally rad
password, you resist the temptation to tell someone just to show off how