XFree86-4 in make.conf

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at math.missouri.edu
Sun Aug 29 19:53:01 PDT 2004

I was looking at pkg-message in the XFree86-4 port.  Shouldn't there be
done a
s/XFREE86_VERSION=4/X_WINDOW_SYSTEM=xfree86-4/

In fact I was surprized when I tried FreeBSD-5.3 today and building
ports unexpectedly caused me to build xorg rather than xfree86-4.  I did
find the info I needed in ports/UPDATING, but I do think that
XFree86-4/pkg-message should also be appropriately changed.

If a PR needs to be submitted, and no-one else has done so, I can do
this simple thing if needed.

Stephen