Work in progress: Helix Player.

Gavin Mu gavin.mu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 23:45:55 PDT 2004

hi, I test it on FreeBSD-5.3 BETA1, it has be crashed after the first run.
%hxplay
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/HelixPlayer/common/clntcore.so:
Undefined symbol "_ZN14CAudioOutLinuxC1Ev"

This is because of the file "~/.hxplayerrc.
if I remove it, the hxplay can run a second time.
My locale is:
LANG zh_CN.GBK
LC_ALL zh_CN.GBK

Gavin Mu