FreeBSD ports which are currently scheduled for deletion

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 21 01:23:43 PDT 2004

+-le 20/08/2004 00:58 -0500, linimon at FreeBSD.org écrivait :
| portname:           databases/gnats
| maintainer:         des at FreeBSD.org
| status:             FORBIDDEN
| deprecated because: Compilation errors and security issues
| expiration date:    2004-08-20
| build errors:       none.
| overview:
| http://portsmon.firepipe.net/portoverview.py?category=databases&portname=gn
| ats

Remind me what version of gnats we run ? :-)

| portname:           mail/postfix20
|                     version)
| maintainer:         ports at FreeBSD.org
| deprecated because: please consider migrating to postfix 2.1
|                     (mail/postfix), which is stable
| expiration date:    2004-09-30
| build errors:       none.
| overview:
| http://portsmon.firepipe.net/portoverview.py?category=mail&portname=postfix
| 20

I feel it's wrong to remove it so early, many people are still using postfix
1.2, and I think people will continue to run 2.0 for a long time.

--
Mathieu Arnold