please test 1.1.3 (editors/openoffice-1.1-devel rev 1.152)

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Thu Aug 12 20:10:34 PDT 2004

In Message-ID: <411B76BF.8000601 at chillt.de>
Bartosz Fabianowski <freebsd at chillt.de> wrote:

> Well, replying to myself, after a night of compilation, I can confirm
> that the trivial CFLAGS removal makes openoffice-1.1 compile and install
> nicely on -CURRENT.

Good job! However, I don't have an acces to 5-current, I cannot test it :(

Please test new openoffice-1.1-devel port.
Makefile Revision is 1.152.

I clean'ed up many patches which seem to be obsolated, and Makefiles also,
and temporary disabled Mozilla subproject for 5-current, then

cd files; perl generate.pl gives *full* build shell script of OOo.

this port will be next openoffice-1.1 port (although I welcome any
feedback).

thank you very much,
--nakata maho