False vuxml alarms (ImageMagick)

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Thu Aug 12 08:40:10 PDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 03:30:32PM +0400, Andrey Chernov wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 07:28:36PM +0800, Xin LI wrote:
>
> > Not sure about the exact impact of the said issue, though.
>
> 6.0.4.3 fix the issue.

It seems that the port uses LIBTOOL 1.3 which would broken with latest
ImageMagick.  I will leave company soon and I will look at the issue
when I'm at home.  (It's 23:10 here now ;-P )

My local version seems to work well.  However it seems that libtool will
not install *.la, I'm not familiar with GNU autotools so maybe I'll take
more time on this.

The updated port should have some plist updates as well.  Hope I can get
this finished tomorrow.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.