error building ports index

Ted Brenner theo_brenner at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 09:21:25 PDT 2004

Its weird, I've been getting this error for several
days and I've did a new cvsup ports-all yesterday and
I still get this error.  Here's a copy of my supfile

*default tag=.
*default host=cvsup12.us.FreeBSD.org
*default prefix=/usr
*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix

ports-all

Do you see anything I could have wrong?

Thanks for the help,
Ted