need a CURRENT user to test sysutils/portmanager

Jiawei Ye leafy7382 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 01:26:03 PDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 01:07:54 -0700, Michael C. Shultz <ringworm at inbox.lv> wrote:
> Hi, I need a FreeBSD CURRENT user to beta test sysutils/portmanager.  The more
> messed up your installed ports the better, I would like feed back on any
> installed port that portmanager is not able to get working.  Thankyou
>
> -Mike
Hi, my -current is 1 day old. Building and runnning portmanger -s results in

root at chihiro:/usr/ports/sysutils/portmanager# portmanager  -s
PMGRrMakeDescribe message:  Creating /usr/local/share/portmanager/ports_cache.db
(Cache miss)have:screen-4.0.2_1            status: CURRENT:
misc/screen
(Cache miss)have:sudo-1.6.7.5_2            status: CURRENT:
security/sudo
Bus error (core dumped)

Jiawei