K3B dies

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Mon Aug 2 19:29:09 PDT 2004

On Monday 02 August 2004 02:48 pm, Chris wrote:
> Kent Stewart wrote:

> >>Also make sure to delete the now orphaned /usr/local/lib/libfam.la
> >>before you begin the portupgrade.
> >
> > The package delete removed it but I did an rm libfam* and have to
> > start over. I usually type slower than I think but not this time
> > :).
> >
> > I have to go down town for an hour or so. I will check on the
> > kdelibs build status when I get back.
> >
> > Kent
>
> All ready started mine.

Well, this time through both kdelibs and kdebase built. Since they
built, I tried k3b and it would also build. These were the 3 that I was
having problems building last night.

The 5-current system is a lot slower than my 2 main machines on 4-x, I
have only built kdelibs successfully.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart