subversion broken with apache2 now in ports

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 2 11:02:08 PDT 2004

Hello Sean,

SM> I'm sorry, it is libapr-0.so.9.  I improperly recalled seeing a message
SM> about webdav or somesuch.  That must have been another problem that was
SM> my fault.  Does this mean I can remove the /etc/ld-elf.so.conf that has
SM> /usr/local/lib/apache2 in it and svn will still work?
 If subversion was builded with WITH_APACHE_APR (or WITH_MOD_WEBDAV), answer is 'NO'. And it is current problem.
  Subversion ALWAYS uses libapr, and if it uses apache2's one, here are problem, intorduced by apache2's maintainer, when he decided to put `libapr' from apache not to ${PREFIX}/lib.

--
Best regards,
 Lev                            mailto:lev at FreeBSD.org