docs/69086: Porters Handbook: How to convert from CR/LF to LF using REINPLACE_CMD

David O'Brien obrien at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 2 09:04:25 PDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 05:04:00AM +0300, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> On 2004-07-15 14:01, Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe at regency.nsu.ru> wrote:
> > I therefore suggest including this in Porter's Handbook, as in
> > attached patch.
>
> This looks like a very nice way to filter the sources to me.  I'm not
> very experienced with the way our ports system works though.
>
> Do the people on freebsd-ports agree about this change?  In particular,
> since he seems to be the most active ports committer that updates the
> porters-handbook, does David O'Brien agree with this addition?

I'm really not the most active ports committer updating the
porters-handbook these days.  I personally have no problems with the
proposed changed.

--
-- David  (obrien at FreeBSD.org)