drm-kmod-0.9.6

Volker Stolz vs at freebsd.org
Wed Apr 28 02:00:06 PDT 2004

In local.freebsd-ports, you wrote:
> When I do a make install clean I get the fallowing:
>
> main# make install clean
>===>  Building for drm-kmod-0.9.6
>===> tdfx
> Warning: Object directory not changed from
> original /usr/ports/graphics/drm-kmod/work/drm-kmod/tdfx
> cc -O2 -pipe -ffast-math -march=pentiumpro  -I. -I..  -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE
> -nostdinc -I-  -I. -I.. -I. -I@ -I@/../include -finline-limit=8000
> -fno-common  -mno-align-long-strings -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2
> -ffreestanding -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes
> -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wcast-qual
> -fformat-extensions -std=c99 -c tdfx_drv.c
> cc1: Invalid option `no-align-long-strings'
> cc1: unknown C standard `c99'
> cc1: Invalid option `-finline-limit=8000'
> tdfx_drv.c:40: pci/pcivar.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from tdfx_drv.c:136:
> ./drm_ioctl.h:36: pci/pcivar.h: No such file or directory

Are you by chance building on 5.X where this module isn't needed in
the first place? You should have gotten a warning about this when starting
the build. Can you please post the result of uname -a?

Volker
--
http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/stolz/ *** PGP *** S/MIME
Neu! Ändern Sie den Anfangstag Ihrer Woche