The ongoing saga of lsof-4.71.1

leafy leafy at leafy.idv.tw
Tue Apr 27 23:56:34 PDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 01:36:49AM -0500, Hermes Trismegistus wrote:
> FreeBSD sherman.trismegistus.net 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #2: Wed
> Mar 17 22:57:36 CST 2004
> root at sherman.trismegistus.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SHERMAN  i386
>
> Maybe time to do a "make buildworld", you think? Anyway, thanks for the
> insight. Anyway you cut it, the newest version of lsof is "broke" for me
> (and Mike).
>
> Cheers,

Mine goes like
FreeBSD chihiro.leafy.idv.tw 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #31: Wed
Apr 28 11:01:16 CST 2004

But as Mike put it, it may just be lsof assuming that all version>=5.2
has the definition when it actually does not. I'd suggest you file a pr
agains lsof port though, just in case.

Cheers,
Jiawei
--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
               --inspired by The Tao of Programming