Tracing build dependencies

Jim Trigg jtrigg at spamcop.net
Tue Apr 27 13:19:15 PDT 2004

I remember seeing come across one of the FreeBSD lists (either ports,
stable, or questions) a shell script to show build dependencies of
installed ports (for use in determining whether installed ports are
orphans or not), but cannot now find it (either in my saved mail, in the
list archives, or through a web search).  Does anyone have such a
script?

Thanks,
Jim
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
                                                  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN