xmcd now requires ATAPICAM for IDE CD-ROM?

Conrad J. Sabatier conrads at cox.net
Sun Apr 18 17:37:29 PDT 2004

Your patch did the trick.  Thanks!

Only other problem I still encountered was CDDB lookups were failing, but I
discovered in the docs that all I needed to do was to set the BROWSER_PATH
environment variable to point to the fully-qualified path for firefox-bin.
Then it worked fine.  You should probably do something with this in the
port, too.

See file:///usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xmcd/discog/discog.html for details.

Thanks again for the quick response on this.

Conrad

--
Conrad Sabatier <conrads at cox.net> - "In Unix veritas"