graphics/opendx and dropping science/hdf

Chet Nieter nieter at txcorp.com
Thu Apr 8 11:09:39 PDT 2004

There is another hdf5 reader (dxhdf5) for OpenDX developed at the
University of Colorado at Boulder.  There is some documentation for this
package and a user's mailing list as well.

<http://www-beams.colorado.edu/dxhdf5/>

--Chet Nieter

--
Chet Nieter  --  nieter at txcorp.com  --  303.444.2582
Tech-X Corp., 5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A, Boulder CO 80303