Port Java/Jdk13 Uninstallable

Greg Lewis glewis at eyesbeyond.com
Mon Apr 5 11:47:50 PDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 08:33:21PM +0200, Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav wrote:
> Greg Lewis <glewis at eyesbeyond.com> writes:
> > On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 03:20:55PM +0200, Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav wrote:
> > > No, it's a bug in download_patchset13.cgi:
> > Actually, its not.  The CGI is specifically written to disallow what you
> > attempt below with fetch.
>
> I tried with firefox first, both with and without a proxy.  "it's a
> firewall bug" just doesn't cut it.

Well, thats a different bug report :).  Does firefox conflict with Mozilla
at all?  If not I'll install it and see if I can see the problem.

BTW, I never said it was a firewall bug, or I never meant to imply that.
The case is just that proxies and/or firewalls tend to produce the
circumstances that the script detects as invalid.

Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis at eyesbeyond.com