Port Java/Jdk13 Uninstallable

Greg Lewis glewis at eyesbeyond.com
Mon Apr 5 08:12:28 PDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 03:20:55PM +0200, Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav wrote:
> Greg Lewis <glewis at eyesbeyond.com> writes:
> > Some firewalls and proxies have a problem with the site, try a direct
> > connection.
>
> No, it's a bug in download_patchset13.cgi:

Actually, its not.  The CGI is specifically written to disallow what you
attempt below with fetch.  Its possibly a bug that some other situations
trigger the same behaviour, but the example you present is working as
designed.

Specifically, if fetch was allowed to download the patchset as you attempted
I would be in breach of the SCSL since I haven't verified that you have
agreed to the license (setting the accept variable doesn't cut it).

Anyway, Andrew, what browser are you using?
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis at eyesbeyond.com