Problems with USE_AUTOMAKE_VER variable

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Sat Apr 3 19:02:32 PST 2004

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 06:51:56PM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> I keep telling you to revert to r1.32...is there something unclear
> about that advice?

Your advice is not clear to me because changes to this port other than r1.32
of devel/apr/Makefile were made, i.e. new patches were added without
running them by me, ie. devel/apr/files/patch-buildconf

Now, I see that krion made a patch to the Makefile for the devel/apr
approved by portsmgr.

Why am I listed as the MAINTAINER of this port if people
are committing things to this port without informing me and breaking it?
My e-mail address is valid.

I'm trying to cooperate here, but this is getting really annoying,
and you are not being entirely helpful.

Can you answer my original question?

--
Craig Rodrigues