Port of checkpassword-pam

Clement Laforet sheepkiller at cultdeadsheep.org
Tue Sep 30 13:15:51 PDT 2003

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 00:06:58 +0400
Alexey Mahotkin <alexm at hsys.msk.ru> wrote:

> Huh?  In less than 15 minutes?  Where is it now?
on my computer waiting for a PR :)

[root at goofy|(686)| clem]# du checkpassword-pam.shar
2       checkpassword-pam.shar
[root at goofy|(687)| clem]# head checkpassword-pam/Makefile
# New ports collection makefile for:    checkpassword-pam
# Date created:                         30 september 2003
# Whom:                                 Clement Laforet <sheepkiller at cultdeadsheep.org>
#
# $FreeBSD$
#

PORTNAME=       checkpassword-pam
PORTVERSION=    0.98
CATEGORIES=     security

>  CL> Do you want to maintain it ? if no, I give it to ports at FreeBSD.org.
>
> I do not use FreeBSD, unfortunately :)

Ok, one more orphaned port ;)
I'll send a PR.

> Thank you!
you're welcome :-)

Now you have to wait for a committer ;-)

regards,
clem

PS: please notify me for new release until someone take maintainership of this port.