xview-clients port and the bento log

Pedro F. Giffuni giffunip at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 21:17:59 PDT 2003

I'll be working on cleaning the Xview mess and probably also merging xview and
xview-clients. The other BSDs have done some level of cleaning, but I want to
do more :).

FWIW, if someone feels like working on this, there's a nice application that
would look nice in the ports tree:

Robot - a scientific open-source graph plotting and data analysis tool
    http://www.robotx.cx/

cheers,

    Pedro.