gdesklets

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Wed Sep 24 20:00:46 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 22:54, Steve Wingate wrote:
> Is anyone using gdesklets? There doesn't to be any help for it. No man
> page, the website is useless for configuration. I ran gdesklets and I get
> a process but nothing visible at all.

Mezz and netchild are working on it primarily.  In order to make
gdesklets do anything, you need some displays and some backends.  Mezz
has some ports done, but they haven't been committed yet.  I was kinda
going to defer to netchild for comitting as he's been doing a lot of the
testing, but if Mezz points me to some good PRs, I can do it as well.

Joe