Audio/Arts?

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Sat Sep 20 18:08:05 PDT 2003

Ok, I got past the QT issue, but now I get this:

checking for libpng... -lpng -lz -lm
checking for libjpeg6b... no
checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1.0) (library qt) not
found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
      Please report the problem to kde at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach
      the "/shared/ports/audio/arts/work/arts-1.1.4/config.log" including
the
      output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good
      idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
      (e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /shared/ports/audio/arts.
lerlaptop#