New Port: cxmon - A disassembler and file manipulator.

Joachim Strömbergson watchman at ludd.luth.se
Tue Sep 16 23:38:28 PDT 2003

Aloha!

(I'm having continuing problems submitting anything (PRs) via gnats.
I've probably tried to submit the following new port four times, and
haven't got a PR-number, failure mail or anything back from gnats. They
simply disappear into the great void.)

 >Submitter-Id:  current-users
 >Originator:    Joachim Strombergson <watchman at ludd.luth.se>
 >Category:      ports
 >Class:         change-request
 >Release:       FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT i386
 >Environment:
System: FreeBSD fetis 5.1-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT #10: Tue Sep 2
09:44:15 CEST 2003 js at fetis:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ATHLON i386

This PR contains a new port of a tool called cxmon. Cxmon is a command
line based tool for dissassembling binaries for several proce
ssors. Additionally cxmon is useful for manipulating binary files. For
more information about cxmon see the home page at:

http://www.uni-mainz.de/~bauec002/CXMain.html

 >How-To-Repeat:
N/A

 >Fix:
Apply the included patch file to create the port.

# This is a shell archive.  Save it in a file, remove anything before
# this line, and then unpack it by entering "sh file".  Note, it may
# create directories; files and directories will be owned by you and
# have default permissions.
#
# This archive contains:
#
#       cxmon
#       cxmon/pkg-plist
#       cxmon/pkg-descr
#       cxmon/distinfo
#       cxmon/Makefile
#
echo c - cxmon
mkdir -p cxmon > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - cxmon/pkg-plist
sed 's/^X//' >cxmon/pkg-plist << 'END-of-cxmon/pkg-plist'
Xbin/cxmon
END-of-cxmon/pkg-plist
echo x - cxmon/pkg-descr
sed 's/^X//' >cxmon/pkg-descr << 'END-of-cxmon/pkg-descr'
XCxmon is an interactive command-driven file manipulation tool that is
inspired by the "Amiga Monitor".
XCxmon has commands and features similar to a machine code
monitor/debugger, built-in PowerPC, 680x0, 80x86, 6502 and Z80 disassembl
ers and special support for disassembling MacOS code.
XYou can also simply use it as an interactive workbench for manipulating
files, or even as a hex calculator.
Xhttp://www.uni-mainz.de/~bauec002/CXMain.html
END-of-cxmon/pkg-descr
echo x - cxmon/distinfo
sed 's/^X//' >cxmon/distinfo << 'END-of-cxmon/distinfo'
XMD5 (cxmon-3.0.tar.gz) = 854b9e059d208fc2fe1c3cdae38d780b
END-of-cxmon/distinfo
echo x - cxmon/Makefile
sed 's/^X//' >cxmon/Makefile << 'END-of-cxmon/Makefile'
X# New ports collection makefile for:   cxmon
X# Date created:        10 September 2003
X# Whom:                Joachim Strombergson
X#
X# $FreeBSD$
X#
XPORTNAME=      cxmon
XPORTVERSION=   1.0
XCATEGORIES=    devel
XMASTER_SITES=  http://iphcip1.physik.uni-mainz.de/~cbauer/
XDISTNAME=       cxmon-3.0
XMAINTAINER=    watchman at ludd.luth.se
XCOMMENT=        interactive file manipulation tool and disassembler
XGNU_CONFIGURE=  yes
X.include <bsd.port.mk>
END-of-cxmon/Makefile
exit
--
Med vänlig hälsning, Cheers!

Joachim Strömbergson
Joachim Strömbergson - ASIC designer, nice to *cute* animals.
     snail:                  phone:                     mail & web:
Sävenäsgatan 5A        +46 31 - 27 98 47          watchman at ludd.luth.se
416 72 Göteborg        +46 733 75 97 02           www.ludd.luth.se/~watchman