Oregano unavailable :-D

Sergey A. Osokin osa at freebsd.org.ru
Tue Sep 16 05:19:00 PDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 01:58:18PM +0200, Vlad-Andrei Lazar wrote:
> I have recently found very sadly that i cannot install Oregano. I get the
> following message: "===>  oregano-0.23 is marked as broken: Unknown component
> yes.".
> Could you please fix the problem or if not instruct me how to do it myself?
>
> PS: Keep up the good work. Nice system - the ports

At first: please check date on your computer.
Next thing: if you want to fix something - just read
Porters Handbook at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/index.html
Then create a patch and send-pr(1).

--

Rgdz,                        /"\  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Sergey Osokin aka oZZ,       \ /    AGAINST HTML MAIL