devel/apr and/or devel/subversion problem

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 13 23:01:05 PDT 2003

Hello, Roman!

>> %ls /var/db/pkg | grep gdbm
RN>     that doesn't say much:
RN>     % ls /var/db/pkg|grep gdbm
RN>     % ldconfig -r|grep gdbm
RN>             167:-lgdbm.2 => /usr/local/lib/compat/pkg/libgdbm.so.2
  What I wanted to say: you have libgdbm.so, but doesn't have gdbm
  package installed. It is not porlem of apr, it know nothing about
  FreeBSD's port system, it know about available libraries. May be, it
  will be right to add WITH_GDBM knob to `devel/apr', but it is
  question for `devel/apr''s maintainer.

               Lev Serebryakov
| FIDONet: 2:5030/661.0                         |
| E-Mail:  lev at serebryakov.spb.ru               |
| Page:    http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/       |
| ICQ UIN: 3670018                              |
| Phone:   You know, if you have world nodelist |