DNS related ports from ports/net/ to ports/dns

Ekrem ekrem at ozemail.com.au
Thu Sep 11 21:40:39 PDT 2003

Hi,

So how would I update my ports tree to include ports/dns?

I'm running FreeBSD 5.1 and originally copied the ports-supfile from
/usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile

I didn't need the various foreign language branches,
e.g ports/french, ports/german, etc in the ports-supfile,
so I've commented out the

#ports-all
#ports-french
#ports-german