graphics/py-opengl broken

Adam McLaurin blueeskimo at gmx.net
Tue Sep 9 08:59:23 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 11:51, Frank Mayhar wrote:
> Didn't I just answer this?  Oh, yes, I did:
>
> > You're using the wrong version of tcl.  When I ran into this, I had
> > multiple versions of tcl installed; removing all but the latest solved
> > the problem.

Whoops, sorry I didn't see the old mail. However, your solution isn't
going to work here, as there are several ports depending on the older
version of TCL.

More specifically, these ports depend on tcl-8.3.5_2 :
evolution-1.4.4_1
gnomepilot2-2.0.10
pilot-link-0.11.7_2
tk-8.3.5_2
tkman-2.1
tuxracer-0.61

Are there no other fixes? Surely multiple versions of TCL should be able
to coexist (like Java).

--
Adam McLaurin <blueeskimo at gmx.net>