Unfetchable distfiles reminder

Stefan Walter sw at gegenunendlich.de
Sun Sep 7 10:59:19 PDT 2003

Bill Fenner, 07.09.03, 19:04h CEST:

>   In addition, the list of all ports with any unfetchable distfile is
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/bad.html
>
> if you don't mind coordinating your fixes with the port MAINTAINER.

As the survey says, there's a PR for net/frost already. I just made
another patch to update frost to the most recent snapshot (see
ports/56560). Unfortunately, lioux (maintainer) still seems to be busy,
or he would certainly have reacted to the first PR in some way; it would
be nice if someone else took care of reviewing/committing this in order
to have a working port for frost in 4.9-RELEASE.

Stefan
--
PGP key: 0x12B9E0B3 || 85D8 6A49 22C7 6CD9 B011  5D6A 5691 111B 12B9 E0B3