ports/56134: [new port] libticables: TI calculator link cables

Tijl Coosemans tijl at ulyssis.org
Wed Sep 3 04:38:58 PDT 2003

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 06:50:22 -0700 (PDT),
FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org wrote:

> Thank you very much for your problem report.
> It has the internal identification `ports/56134'.
> The individual assigned to look at your
> report is: freebsd-ports-bugs.
>
> You can access the state of your problem report at any time
> via this link:

> >Category:       ports
> >Responsible:    freebsd-ports-bugs
> >Synopsis:       [new port] libticables: TI calculator link cables
> >Arrival-Date:   Fri Aug 29 06:50:22 PDT 2003

This link doesn't really seem to work. It says: "No PR found matching
56134". I probably messed something since this was my first port.
Anyway, the question is now whether I should resubmit it or not. I
already submitted other PRs that depend on this port though, namely
PR/56136 (libticalcs) and PR/56137 (TiLP).

Thanks in advance,

tijl