HEADS UP: Ports tree completely thawed

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 29 11:10:58 PST 2003

>> (10.29.2003 @ 1222 PST): Joe Marcus Clarke said, in 0.6K: <<
> On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, David O'Brien wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 08:41:10AM -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> > > This is just a reminder to say the ports tree is now completely thawed
> > > following the announcement of 4.9-RELEASE.
> >
> > Do you have a list of ports repo copies to be done, or do we need to
> > resubmit them?
>
> I'm hoping our portmgr secretary will give us the list.
>
> Joe
>
>> end of "Re: HEADS UP: Ports tree completely thawed" from Joe Marcus Clarke <<

Yus. I just got home from school! You all are too quick for me.

I have a complete list of all the repocopy requests that were submitted
since the beginning of October, I think. If you got a reply from me
saying that the ports tree was frozen and blah blah blah then I have
record of your request.

If you(pl.) have doubt that I logged your request. just email me.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
vectors.cx	>>  adam at vectors.cx	>>  http://www.vectors.cx